How To Purchase Goods
We have made buying from www.golfgeardirect.co.uk as simple as possible. Our shopping basket will store items you have placed until checkout process has been completed. Each item for sale will have an order button. When you press this button you are taken to the order-processing page where the item will be automatically added to your basket. To view items in the shopping basket and amend them accordingly simply click on the 'show order' section.
You can input how many of each item you would like, decide to continue shopping, remove an item from the basket or check out and place your secure order. It is at this time you would be asked for your name and address and then your credit card details if the shop has online authorisation. From within the order processing page you can become a clubishop member - by doing this you will be entitled to various promotions that we run. It also enables us to store your personal information to assist you when checking out. This information will be stored in a 'cookie' on your computer. We will not store any such information on our system, in order to protect your privacy. The only details we cannot store are your credit card details.
Paying online is simple, we accept Mastercard, Visa, PayPal and all Debit Cards. For more details see above. If you place an offline order you will be contacted by one of our representatives to arrange payment - this can be by credit card, debit card, cheque, PayPal or Bank Transfer. (details upon request)
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Please make cheques payable to:
Medway Golf Centre Limited
Unit 11, Headcorn Business Centre, Maidstone Road, Headcorn, Kent, TN27 9PT
Our products are offered subject to availability. We maintain a stock level of over 10,500 items at all times however from time to time we will experience low stock levels on fast moving items.
If for any reason we cannot supply you with any part of your order we will contact you via email or phone to advise you. We may need to cancel or refund the item from your order, in which case your encrypted payment details will be cancelled and no monies will be debited.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- You can make an order via our website or by calling our sales team. Contact information for customer services can be found here: Contact Information. If you wish to make an order via phone please have all information ready for a point of sale to be made.
- All orders which are accepted by us shall be subject to the stated conditions and no contract shall be deemed to be in place until we have accepted Your order. An order is not accepted until we have completed the necessary security checks and your credit/charge/debit card is processed, this is when a pre-authorisation of your funds will be taken. Your card will only be charged upon dispatch of your order. This will vary dependent on the nature of the product(s) you order. i.e custom built products. See below.
- Your order can be fulfilled from stock (except for custom fit orders, which are debited when we place the order with the manufacturer). Any e-mail, on-screen receipt or other acknowledgement of your order is only for the benefit of noting that your request has been received and does not indicate the acceptance of your order. We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable Us to evaluate and/or process the order. If You wish to cancel your order or return the goods please see our cancellation and returns terms below. You will be advised if an item is out of stock. You may be offered an alternative product if one is available or you may cancel your order.
Acknowledgement of Orders
We will acknowledge all orders by automatic e-mail.
Conditions of Sale
Having placed an online or telephone order for despatch of goods there is a responsibility upon you the purchaser to be available to take delivery of these goods at the address you have requested for shipment. If goods are subsequently returned to us by our courier due to non-delivery owing to no reply at the delivery address you will be offered two options.(1) We shall re-deliver the goods to you with an additional administration charge of £10 to cover the cost of the courier charges for returning the goods to us and re-delivery to you. (2) We shall issue refund of your original charge minus a £10 administration charge to cover courier return charges and original postage and packaging costs.
Returns Terms and Conditions
- Returned goods must be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached.
- All returns must have a completed returns form.
- We will refund to your original payment method.
- We make no charge for returns, there is no restocking fee.
- Customised items cannot be returned*
- Gift vouchers are not refundable.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Golfgeardirect customers have 30 days from date of delivery to commence the return of their goods. This excludes faulty/damaged items.
We do not offer an exchange service for incorrectly ordered goods. If you require a replacement or alternative product please visit the website and place a new order. This will simplify and speed up receipt of your new item.
We do not accept any returns on products that have been custom built or that have been personalised. This excludes faulty items which can be returned in line with our standard faulty item return policy.
All products carry a minimum full 12 month manufacturers warranty or longer where stated.
For all Christmas Period Gift purchases we offer a 30 day returns policy from Christmas Day so shop with confidence this Christmas at Golfgeardirect.co.uk
*We will not be able to accept any returns on products that have been custom built or that have been personalised. This excludes faulty items which can be returned in line with our standard faulty item return policy.
If you require a replacement or alternative product please visit the website and place a new order. This will simplify and speed up receipt of your new item.
Should you receive a defective product, please email us at [email protected] to arrange an exchange or refund. We aim to replace any defective items with replacements. If this is not possible we shall refund you immediately. Exchanged items will only be sent after we have received the defective item back from you in its original packaging.
Please note : before returning any item for a refund please download and print our returns document from here. Golf Gear Returns Form
Exchanged items will be sent out once we have received the defective item back from you.
Right to Cancel and Returns
Provided you are a private consumer you may cancel an order made by you at any time within 30 days of receipt. If you do wish to cancel an order you must notify us either by e-mail to [email protected], by telephone on telephone number 01622 891675. Once you have submitted you request to cancel the contract, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period of 30 days has expired. Return shipping costs will only be refunded where we have sent faulty Goods in error.
- Activated gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for any merchandise.
- The minimum amount required to activate a voucher is £1.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- If you have any queries regarding your gift card, please call Customer Services on 01622 891675