PowaKaddy FW7 Electric Trolley Titanium Silver/Brushed Silver Trim
The superb design of the Powakaddy FW range of electric trolleys are able to detect which battery they are using whether it be lithium or l ead acid and will optimise its own performance to that particular power source for ultimate efficiency.
''The FW7 combines market-leading engineering and superb digital functionality. Variable distances are provided by the ADF system, while Speed Display allows your trolley to be carefully adjusted. A key Distance Measurement feature allows you to discover the yardage of your shots, which is coupled with a ‘Competition Mode’ to ensure the trolley meets tournament conditions.
“From the outset we wanted to create a collection of electric trolleys that had a real stand-out appeal, with stunning looks and performance. The PowaKaddy FW3, FW5 and FW7 models certainly achieve this and more,”.
“The three new models represent game-changing innovation, eye-catching design and great value for money that has long been synonymous with the founding father of the electric trolley industry.”
John deGraft-Johnson, PowaKaddy’s chairman
- Integrated sealed low profile Powaframe chassis
- Plug 'n' Play Battery system
- Lightweight and strong alloy frame
- Compact and simple three-fold system
- Low profile wheels and tyres
- Powerful whisper quiet motor
- Front wheel adjustment
- PowaKaddy key lock
- Bungee straps with integrated anti pinch handles
- Ambidextrous control with soft touch grip and function buttons
- Power on/off LED indicator
- Power, Pause and Resume Function
- Digital power gauge
- Battery fuel indicator
- ADF - Automatic Distance Function
- Integrated USB charging socket for phone or GPS device
- Clock, Switch between time and elapsed time
- 1 Year Lead Acid Battery Warranty, 5 Year Pro-rate Lithium Battery Warranty, 2 Year Frame Warranty.
- Please note the battery that is sent to you is the one you select on the drop down and not what is shown in the image supplied to us by Powakaddy
- The manufacturer’s warranty covers purchases within the UK & Ireland.
- Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK for repairs & service (at their own cost) covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.