Garmin Approach S70s GPS Golf Smart Watch (42mm) - Grey
Elevate your golf game with the Garmin Approach S70s 42mm Golf Watch – a premium GPS timepiece designed to enhance your performance both on and off the greens.
For those who are truly passionate about golf, the Garmin Approach S70s 42mm Golf Watch stands as the ultimate companion. This high-end smartwatch boasts a striking 1.2" (30.5mm) AMOLED display that caters to every aspect of your golfing experience. With access to a comprehensive range of over 43,000 courses, it offers a suite of on-course tools that are tailored to refine your game.
Among its standout features, the advanced virtual caddie stands out. It harnesses data on your shot dispersion, elevation, and more to provide informed suggestions on the best club for each shot. Additionally, the improved PlaysLike Distance feature capitalizes on a built-in barometer, delivering precise details on how far each shot will truly play. For an even more intricate understanding of the course, the preloaded green contour data, accessible through an active Garmin Golf app membership, unveils the slope direction of the greens.
Going beyond the course, the Approach S70 showcases a sleek and elegant design that seamlessly transitions from the fairway to daily life. Its capabilities extend to various training activities such as strength training, yoga, and running, accommodating your dynamic lifestyle. The watch also offers heart rate monitoring and advanced sleep tracking, providing you with an advantageous edge when you step onto the golf course (please note that presented data aims to provide a close estimation of tracked metrics). With an impressive battery life lasting up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 15 hours in GPS mode, the Approach S70 guarantees ample time for yet another round of golf.
- Stunning 1.2” (30.5mm) AMOLED display brings more than 43,000 full-colour CourseView maps tolife on your wrist
- Look good on and off the course with a lightweight, stylish design and ceramic bezel
- Battery life: up to 10 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 15 hours in GPS mode
- Enhanced golf course maps allow you to see intricate details with the ability to pan and zoom for narrowing in on your target distance
- Improved virtual caddie feature shows your shot dispersion data and suggests a club based on a variety of factors, including your historical swing data, elevation, wind speed, wind direction and more
- Enhanced PlaysLike Distance feature accounts for uphill shots, downhill shots and trajectory as well as wind, temperature and air pressure with a built-in barometer — for more accurate plays like distances
- Plan the best approach shot, and sink the putt with green contour data — which shows you the green’s slope direction and severity on select courses (available with an active Garmin Golf app membership)
- Easily keep score as you play, and upload to the Garmin Golf™ app for stat tracking and handicap calculation
- AutoShot round analyser measures and auto-records detected shot distances and pairs with optional Approach CT10 club tracking sensors for more automatic game-tracking capabilities, including detecting putts and chips
- Improve your strength and mobility with preloaded activity profiles for strength, yoga, cardio and more so you can hit the ball farther and prevent injuries
- Get a more complete picture of your health with wrist-based heart rate, stress tracking, Body Battery energy monitoring, advanced sleep monitoring and more so you can perform your best on the course (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked)
- Pay for your food at the turn with Garmin Pay contactless payments (with a supported payment card); listen on the go when you download songs and playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer (subscription may be required)
WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION
Know which club to use and which direction to swing1.
GREEN VIEW FEATURE
See each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course.
KEEP TRACK AND KEEP SCORE
The AutoShot round analyser tracks detected shot distance2 and pairs with Approach CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately).
This feature shows the direction of the pin so you can make the most of each swing on blind shots.
Get critical distance information so you know what to avoid.
DISTANCE TO GREEN
See distance from the front, middle and back of the green.
Pair with the Garmin Golf smart-device app for analysis, leaderboards, tournaments and more.
GARMIN GOLF APP
See your health and fitness information, connect with friends and more.
Keep playing — rain or shine — with a 5 ATM water rating.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate
- HRV Status
- Stress Tracking
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring
- Sleep Score And Advanced Sleep Monitoring
- Pulse OX Sensor
- Hydration Tracking
- Create Workouts
- Garmin Coach
- Hiit Workouts
- Advanced Strength Training
- Up To Battery Life
- Music On Your Wrist
- Connect IQ Store
- Smart Notifications
- Garmin Pay Contactless Payments
Read our blog post