Price PromiseFound a cheaper price?
Titleist 718 AP2 Irons - Right Hand Regular 5-PW
Titleist 718 AP2 Irons
The 718 AP2 Irons from Titleist offer a pure forged feel, sound, consistent distance, playability and forgiveness. Its Tour-proven design is sought after by the game’s best players, yet suitable for a golfer of any level. Titleist have improved upon one of the most-played irons on the PGA Tour, raising its MOI, launch angle and ball speed without compromising its player-preferred looks and compact blade length.
Forgiveness and Power Throughout the Entire Set
The leading edge of the Titleist 718 AP2 Iron is designed with more pre-wear, helping more aggressive players avoid digging while enabling the softened edge to glide through the turf. This enhanced turf interaction is vital to players who wish to attack the lie confidently. With the objective of maximising ball speed across the face, Titleist made a significant change, moving the CG more into the centre by replacing the stainless-steel caps with tungsten-nickel-infused caps (3- through 7-iron). This not only results in more consistency, but improves the power and overall forgiveness of the set.
· Higher launch angle is promoted
· 7-iron has a 3 mm-thick face plate forged from 1025 stainless steel
· Solid, forged 1025 carbon steel face on the 8-iron through PW
· Optimum feel and control
· More ball speed thanks to the thinner face insert in the long irons
· 1.8 mm-thick (bottom) to 2.1 mm (top), SUP 10 stainless steel face plate in the long irons (3-6) delivers more ball speed
· Internally positioned tungsten (an average of 57.4 grams) increases MOI and resists twisting on off-centre hits
Place Your Order Now
Golfgeardirect.co.uk is your trusted stockist for Titleist 718 AP2 Irons, as well as all gear and accessories from Titleist. Purchase yours today and secure fast, reliable delivery and an exceptional price.