Price PromiseFound a cheaper price?
Titleist 620 CB Irons - Steel
Titleist 620 CB Men's Irons - Steel
WITH TOUR-REFINED SHAPING AND PURE FORGED FEEL
For the purists and the shotmakers, the new Titleist 620 CB and MB irons carry on Titleist’s legacy of delivering tour-proven shot control and unmatched feel in precise cavity back and muscle back forgings.
The 620 CB Iron designs feature progressive blade lengths with compact short irons progressing into slightly larger blade lengths at the long end of the set. The profiles of 620 CB and MB have also been matched to make for seamless transitions for the growing number of players with mixed CB and MB sets.
“The ‘600’ designation is a nod back to our original 600 series of forged blades from the early- to mid-2000’s. These designs are an important part of our company’s heritage, as they proved that Titleist knew how to make the best irons for the best ball strikers in the world.”
JOSH TALGE, VICE PRESIDENT, TITLEIST GOLF CLUB MARKETING
- Modern cavity back design delivers tour-proven trajectory and shotmaking with pure forged feel.
- Progressive blade lengths with thinner top lines offer player-preferred shaping from long to short irons.
- Reduced offset enhances workability and shot control.
- Co-forged high-density tungsten in the 3 and 4-irons maximises ball speed and forgiveness for more consistent long iron performance.
- New matched profile creates seamless transition in mixed CB and MB sets.
- Tour preferred sole with added improves performance and feel through the turf.
- 620 CB STOCK SHAFT: True Temper Project X LZ | Mid launch, low spin | 120g
“Our ability to use co-forged high-density tungsten in such a compact blade size like 620 CB is extremely powerful, especially at the long end of the set where players need the most help with launch and forgiveness,”
“We’ve seen many MB players gravitate toward mixed sets particularly because that combination of performance and workability in the CB 3 and 4- irons is so compelling. At the same time, with mixed sets becoming so common, we matched the profiles and blade lengths of 620 CB and MB so that players can start blending at any point in the set without making any sacrifices.”
MARNI INES, DIRECTOR, TITLEIST IRONS DEVELOPMENT