Price PromiseFound a cheaper price?
Mizuno JPX919 Tour Irons
Mizuno Golf JPX919 Tour Irons
1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel
Providing Tour performance with precision distance control
The Mizuno Golf JPX919 Tour Irons provide a more compact, streamlined evolution of Mizuno's standout tour iron of 2017/18, re-stablishing Mizuno as the iron of choice on Tour. The JPX919 Tour is surprisingly stable for its size, demonstrated in its tight distance patterns from off centre strikes – the critical benchmark for elite level shotmakers. Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density) from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan – for the softest, purest Mizuno feel yet.
- Elite shotmakers profile: Compact and lean over the ball, the JPX919 Tour is designed to satisfy the needs of the game’s elite shotmakers.
- Stability frame : Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.
- Tour grind top edge: Narrowed to match grinds commonly requested on tour. Reduced to 4.6mm on 7 iron (10% measured shrinkage in CAD data).
- Pearl Brush : Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
- Grain Flow Forged HD (High density): From a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.
- Custom Availability: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split or short set. No upcharges for grips / shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program.
"The 919 Tour’s compact profile doesn't tell the whole story – there’s a surprising level of stability and distance control built into this geometry. Its predecessor attracted a new wave of younger tour players into Mizuno irons – making a big impact winning back to back US Opens and recording a course record 61 at St Andrews.” Jeff Cook, PGA Tour Manager
Dexterity: RH only
Available here at GolfGearDirect.co.uk, with Free Custom Shaft options.