Price PromiseFound a cheaper price?
Mizuno JPX919 Forged Irons
Mizuno Golf JPX919 Forged Irons
Boron infused steel
Forged feedback with performance ball speeds.
The Forged is Mizuno's most versatile iron. Whether a Tour player or amateur, the 919 Forged delivers on every level.
With a new reverse milled clubface, the JPX919 Forged is Mizuno’s fastest ever forging in measured ball speed. Balanced with Mizuno’s trademark workability and elevated Grain Flow Forged HD feedback.
- Back Milled Face: CNC milled from the sole up, the JPX919 Forged boasts a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds. Weight removed from face also allows a lower, deeper centre of gravity for more easily flighted long & mid irons.
- Balanced Performance: The ultimate balance of ball speed, stability and feedback within a more refined playing profile.
- A small addition of Boron makes a big difference: Just a trace of Boron makes our steel billet 30% stronger, allowing greater design possibilities in a forged head.
- Stability frame : Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing approach shots.
- Pearl Brush : Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
- Grain Flow Forged HD (High density): From a single billet of 1025B mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.
“A deeper, wider milling across the back of the face makes the JPX919 Forged able to transfer more energy to the ball than any previous Grain Flow Forged irons. None of that would have been possible without that small addition of boron into our steel billets – which gives that additional strength needed to reinforce the face.” David Llewellyn, Director of Golf R&D.
Dexterity: RH and LH
Available here at GolfGearDirect.co.uk, with Free Custom Shaft Upgrades + Guaranteed Lowest Prices.