Price PromiseFound a cheaper price?
Free Gift With PowaKaddys
20% Off a Powakaddy Golf Bag with this Trolley
Powakaddy Travel CoverFREE£34.99Powakaddy Universal GPS HolderFREE£24.99Powakaddy Universal Scorecard HolderFREE£24.99
Powakaddy Universal Umbrella HolderFREE£24.99Powakaddy Rain CoverFREE£24.99
Powakaddy Dri Edition Cart Bag - Black/Yellow£159.20£219.99Powakaddy Dri Edition Cart Bag - White/Red/Slate£159.20£219.99Powakaddy Dri Edition Cart Bag - White/Blue/Slate£159.20£219.99
Powakaddy Premium Cart Bag 2017 - Black/Yellow/White£127.20£169.99Powakaddy Premium Cart Bag 2017 - Black/Red/White£127.20£169.99Powakaddy Deluxe Cart Bag 2017 - Black/Yellow£95.20£129.99
Powakaddy Deluxe Cart Bag 2017 - Black/Blue£95.20£129.99PowaKaddy Lite Cart Bag 2017 - Black/Silver/Fuchsia£79.20£109.99PowaKaddy Lite Cart Bag 2017 - Black / Silver / Teal£79.20£109.99
PowaKaddy Lite Cart Bag 2017 - Black / Silver / Yellow£79.20£109.99
Powakaddy FW7s Electric Golf Trolley 2017 - Aluminium Trim
PowaKaddy FW7s 2017 Electric Golf Trolley - Aluminium
One of its most impressive offerings to date, PowaKaddy’s FW7s 2017 Electric Golf Trolley – Aluminium is set to redefine standards in the golf trolley market, as well as in the field of lithium-ion technology.
You can expect years of top-level performance from this trolley, and PowaKaddy has backed this promise with extended warranties, re-engineered technology, a clever chassis design, and robust features aimed at making you more efficient on the course.
• Full warranty for *5 years on the lithium battery
• The FW7s electric trolley’s warranty has been extended to 3 years
• Built with a PowaFrame chassis that is durable, notably lightweight, and strong enough to carry heavy equipment
• Includes an anti-tamper security pin lock
• Re-engineered lithium-ion technology produces a battery with longer staying power, lifespan, and capability, making use of specialised design to discharge less during your rounds
Gives You More
This 2017 top-of-the-range model will exceed your expectations in every way that matters. Feature-rich, fast and responsive, and powerful enough to tackle variable course conditions with little effort, the PowaKaddy FW7s Trolley in Aluminium is setting a new standard in golf.
• While making practically no detectable noise, the whisper-quiet 230w motor drives the trolley over tough inclines, uneven surfaces, wet terrain, and more
• Widescreen 3.5” display (full colour) as well as Speed Display at your disposal
• Sturdy and lightweight chassis with low profile
• Programmatically send your clubs and accessories along to the next hole using ADF (Automatic Distance Function)
• Charging port integrated (USB)
• High-finish aluminium casing on the motor
• Includes calorie counter, distance measurement, Competition Mode, and loads of other useful features
Leading the way in noise reduction on the golf course, PowaKaddy is the only electric golf trolley manufacturer to hold the Quiet Mark accreditation for innovative technology that significantly reduces its audio impact. This award approval program is associated with the UK Noise Abatement Society charitable foundation, and is committed to recognising manufacturers who are taking steps to produce quieter machines.
Designed with the Needs of Golfers in Mind
You’ll find the FW7s trolley to be crafted specifically to meet your needs on the course. These considerations give special attention to: ease of operation, comfort and ergonomic design, quick setup and take-down, and easily readable displays.
• Simple function: Power, Pause, and Resume
• Easy-to-read Power on/off indicator and battery fuel indicator
• Digital power gauge included
• Features a clock for added convenience
• 3-fold system requires little effort to store the trolley, or prepare it for use
• Bungee straps with anti-pinch handles for extra comfort
• Function buttons incorporated into the ambidextrous, soft touch grip that is ideal for left or right handed players
• Lithium battery Plug ‘n’ Play system means you’re ready to go
The 2017 FW7s is absolutely stunning in appearance, and commands instant respect for its sporty contours, streamlined low-profile design, and incredible payload capacity.
• Thinnest 18-hole (220Wh) lithium battery available in an electric golf trolley
• Also available with a 36-hole, 260Wh lithium battery
• Presented with new rear diffuser, graphics, and enhanced trims
• Custom tyres with spokes
• Low-profile Premium Sports Wheels
• Trolley’s wheelbase is 570mm D
• Open: 955m H x 1285mm W
• Closed: 385mm H x 860mm W
• Low-profile alloy frame (PowaFrame) with attractive graphics
• Aluminium casing (high-finish) on the powerful motor
Incredible Power in a Lightweight Package
As with precision golf clubs, PowaKaddy understands that the key to maximising the potential of golf gear is intelligent weight distribution and savings. This applies to trolleys and their components as well.
• Battery: Lithium 18-hole weighs 2kg
• Battery: Lithium 36-hole XL weighs 2.8kg
• Trolley: Without battery weighs 9.4kg
• Battery: Lead-Acid 18-hole weighs 7.5kg
• Chassis: PowaFrame lightweight alloy
Golfgeardirect.co.uk is a PowaKaddy Authorised Internet Retailer
The name you know and trust, Golf Gear Direct is your premier source for the latest golfing equipment and accessories from the leading manufacturers. Purchase your PowaKaddy FW7s 2017 Electric Golf Trolley – Aluminium from us today and have it on the course faster.
Cross Border Sales
PowaKaddy has an exclusive distributor that looks after the sales they have made in each of their franchised countries. This means that Warranties on products sold in one country are not transferable to another country because such contracts follow business‑to‑business transactions.
Retailers, especially online retailers, are therefore expected to make it clear that “out-of-country” sales only carry a “back-to-retailer” warranty. So, for example, a product purchased from the UK and shipped to the Ukraine will not be repaired under warranty in the Ukraine. It will have to be shipped back to the UK before being considered for warranty repair in the UK. PowaKaddy will not pay for this shipping because it is a breach of contract with their distributor. So consumers and sellers need to bear this in mind.
International regulations governing the transportation of lithium batteries mean that lithium batteries can only be handled by specialist carriers. Furthermore, these regulations also preclude these carriers from transporting potentially “faulty” or “failed” lithium batteries. Owners of companies in breach of these regulations are personally liable for breaches, as Amazon has recently found. This effectively means that buying a lithium battery from another country completely defeats the offered warranty in the other country because it cannot be invoked.
The PowaKaddy website will therefore not allow registration of out-of-country warranty purchases.
Buyers and sellers, please be aware.
Further information in respect of these statutory rights can be obtained from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
Read the full terms and conditions here.