Price PromiseFound a cheaper price?
Free Gift With PowaKaddys
20% Off a Powakaddy Golf Bag with this Trolley
Powakaddy Travel CoverFREE£34.99Powakaddy Universal GPS HolderFREE£24.99Powakaddy Universal Scorecard HolderFREE£24.99
Powakaddy Universal Umbrella HolderFREE£24.99Powakaddy Rain CoverFREE£24.99
Powakaddy Dri Edition Cart Bag - Black/Yellow£159.20£219.99Powakaddy Dri Edition Cart Bag - White/Red/Slate£159.20£219.99Powakaddy Dri Edition Cart Bag - White/Blue/Slate£159.20£219.99
Powakaddy Premium Cart Bag 2017 - Black/Yellow/White£127.20£169.99Powakaddy Premium Cart Bag 2017 - Black/Red/White£127.20£169.99Powakaddy Deluxe Cart Bag 2017 - Black/Yellow£95.20£129.99
Powakaddy Deluxe Cart Bag 2017 - Black/Blue£95.20£129.99PowaKaddy Lite Cart Bag 2017 - Black/Silver/Fuchsia£79.20£109.99PowaKaddy Lite Cart Bag 2017 - Black / Silver / Teal£79.20£109.99
PowaKaddy Lite Cart Bag 2017 - Black / Silver / Yellow£79.20£109.99
PowaKaddy FW7s EBS 2017 Electric Golf Trolley - Carbon
Due for release Mid April
Powakaddy FW7s EBS 2017 Electric Golf Trolley - Carbon
The new 2017 FW7s is the ultimate in cutting-edge design. The top-of-the-range models are packed with technology and features a full colour 3.5” widescreen display, built-in calorie counter, distance measurement function, a powerful near silent 230 Watt motor and also comes with an increased 3-year peace of mind warranty.
- Unique Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery system
- 3.5” full colour widescreen display
- High performance low profile PowaFrame Chassis
- Thinnest lithium battery on the market
- Cutting-edge technology ensures your battery discharges less during each round of golf
- Integrated USB charging port
- Powerful near silent 230w Motor
- 3 Year Warranty on the Trolley
- 5 Year Full Warranty on Lithium Battery
Lithium batteries are overwhelmingly being chosen by golfers instead of the traditional lead acid versions. They have a longer lifespan which makes it much more cost effective in the long term. Our PowaKaddy lithium batteries use the latest re-engineered lithium-ion technology which means they pack more staying power. They are super lightweight, extremely reliable and their compact size means it is so much easier to transport. The Plug ‘n’ Play™ Lithium battery now comes with a *5 year full warranty.
The Quiet Mark is the international approval award programme associated with the UK Noise Abatement Society charitable foundation. It recognises technology that has been designed to reduce noise within the design of everyday machines and appliances, and find solutions to noise problems.
PowaKaddy trolleys are the only electric trolleys that have the Quiet Mark accreditation.
- High performance low profile Powaframe chassis
- Unique Plug 'n' Play™ Battery system
- Lightweight and strong alloy frame with stylish tube graphics
- Compact and simple three-fold system
- Low profile Premium Sports Wheels
- Powerful near quiet 230 Watt Motor with high finish aluminium casing
- New rear Diffuser and Enhanced trims
- Enhanced Trims and Graphics
- Front wheel tracking adjustment
- PowaKaddy key lock
- Bungee straps with integrated anti-pinch handles
- Ambidextrous control with soft touch grip and function buttons
- Power on/off LED indicator
- Pause and Resume Function
- 3.5" Widescreen Colour Display
- ADF - Automatic Distance Function
- Distance Measurement
- Competition Mode
- Calorie Counter
- Speed Display
- Digital power gauge
- Anti-Tamper Security Pin Lock
- Battery fuel indicator
- Integrated USB charging port
- EBS (Electronic Braking System)
- Thinnest 18-hole lithium battery 220Wh and 36-hole lithium battery 260Wh
- Warranty - 3 years for the trolley and a 5 year full for the lithium battery
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight without Battery 9.4kg (FW7s)
- Weight without Battery 9.5kg (FW7s EBS)
- Weight of 18 hole Lithium Battery 2kg
- Weight of 36 hole XL Lithium Battery 2.8kg
- Weight of 18 hole Lead-Acid Battery 7.5kg
- Wheelbase 570mm
- Folded 385mm (H) X 860mm (W) X 570mm (D)
- Open 955mm (H) X 1285mm (W) X 570mm (D)
PowaKaddy has an exclusive distributor that looks after the sales they have made in each of their franchised countries. This means that Warranties on products sold in one country are not transferable to another country because such contracts follow business‑to‑business transactions.
Retailers, especially online retailers, are therefore expected to make it clear that “out-of-country” sales only carry a “back-to-retailer” warranty. So, for example, a product purchased from the UK and shipped to the Ukraine will not be repaired under warranty in the Ukraine. It will have to be shipped back to the UK before being considered for warranty repair in the UK. PowaKaddy will not pay for this shipping because it is a breach of contract with their distributor. So consumers and sellers need to bear this in mind.
International regulations governing the transportation of lithium batteries mean that lithium batteries can only be handled by specialist carriers. Furthermore, these regulations also preclude these carriers from transporting potentially “faulty” or “failed” lithium batteries. Owners of companies in breach of these regulations are personally liable for breaches, as Amazon has recently found. This effectively means that buying a lithium battery from another country completely defeats the offered warranty in the other country because it cannot be invoked.
The PowaKaddy website will therefore not allow registration of out-of-country warranty purchases.
Buyers and sellers, please be aware.
Further information in respect of these statutory rights can be obtained from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
Read the full terms and conditions here.