Taylormade AeroBurner Mini Driver
TaylorMade noticed that TOUR pros and better amateurs hit their 3-wood off the tee a lot more frequently than from the fairway, so we embraced that insight and created a new golf club that incorporates our cutting edge metalwood technology, including the distance-enhancing Speed Pocket, and sized it between a 3-wood and 460cc driver.
- New aerodynamic shape with a shallow face, raised center crown and new hosel fin
- New Speed Pocket increases the size of the sweet spot and reduces spin
- Improved playability due to its larger hittable face area and decreased overall size (volume 253cc)
- New matte white finish, black PVD face, and linear AeroBurner crown graphic make alignment easy
- Built with the new lightweight Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 shaft and TM Speed grip
- Several aftermarket shafts and grips available to customize your AeroBurner